Tattoos have been around for thousands of years. The oldest documented tattoos was found on an iceman found in the Alps between Italy and Austria. Tattoos make 50 to 3000 piercings per minute with the ink inserted into the second layer of the skin. Black is the easiest colour to remove when removing tattoo during a laser procedure.
Welcome to Pound Of Wonder: Couture Division.
Free worldwide shipping.
Designed in Australia and printed and shipped from the U.S.A. All pieces are made to order.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook @poundofwonder for the latest news and content.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping