The summer was well over but the heat lingered. All of the tourists had gone and the beachside cafes and restaurants were left bare and lifeless. The sun was just about to set and she could see the stars appear one by one. Only weeks ago the beach was full of life with sounds of people talking, laughing and playing sport. And now, there were only the local fishermen and their boats setting off for the night. She was finally dry from her last swim for the year and put on her Sunflower T-Shirt from Pound Of Wonder and began to pack up her bag. Reflecting on the last three months in this paradise not know to many people she got up. She couldn't help but feel a sense of melancholy as she made her way to her hotel room. She will be flying back home in the morning.
Free shipping worldwide.
• 100% cotton
• Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle