She was a young woman of eighteen years of age when she came to Paris in 1894. She left her rural life in Bordeaux behind in the pursuit of a glamorous life in the circus. Her sheer beauty got her a job in Le Cirque without an audition. Over the next six decades she travelled all over France and the world promoting Le Cirque the greatest circus act in the world. Despite the fact that she's sacrificed so much for this life and has seen countless friends and lovers come and go, she wouldn't have it any other way.
Free shipping worldwide.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem