Autumn always brought with it a sense of melancholy. It felt like life was drained out of everything. The sun appeared a little darker, the days were shorter and the nights got a lot colder. Summer was long over and but he was standing at the beach with his board hoping to catch a couple of waves before his shift at the hospital. This was his ritual. He needed the sea. It's been a decade since he's worked as an emergency doctor at St Johns and whilst his enthusiasm for the job hadn't dimmed, the job seemed to get harder. He didn't know if it's what he wanted any more. But every morning, the white waves greeted him and gave him unconditional love. The sun was just rising over the freezing water as he stood there wearing his hoodie from poundofwonder.com keeping warm for few more minutes.
Free shipping worldwide.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Cover-stitched armholes and waistband
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Matching drawcords
• Front pouch pocket
|M (inches)||22||28||35 ¼|
|L (inches)||24||29||35 ⅞|
|XL (inches)||26||30||36 ⅝|
|2XL (inches)||28||30 ½||37 ⅜|